Omicron Epsilon Pi Sorority Incorporated prides itself in being an organization that accepts women of the highest integrity, moral standards and mental ability. Omicron Epsilon Sorority Inc has committed itself to admitting women from all walks of life. ? Though most sororities require that its applicants have a college education Omicron Epsilon Pi doesn’t necessitate that its aspirants are enrolled in a four-year institution of higher learning. Omicron Epsilon Pi has realized that college is not for everyone that is why we have a community-based line of operations when it comes to membership.
When applying for membership into our sisterhood one must ask these things:
1. Be sure of whom you are. Lesbianism isn’t a phase to the members of Omicron Epsilon Pi. We live day in and day out facing prejudice and ridicule. Can you handle that?
2. What can I bring to Omicron Epsilon Pi? Do you want to just wear letters or make a difference within the LGBT community?
3. Am I a leader or a follower? Will you sit back and complain or will you get up and make things happen?
4. Can I accept constructive criticism? Do you think that you’re always right or can you accept someone leading you in the right direction?
5. Do I want to help my community? Are you ready and willing to bring good and positive aspects to the LGBT community?
6. Is Omicron Epsilon Pi a business or a party? We are a business that needs strong individuals to help us run smoothly.
7. Do I want sisters or sex partners? ??If you think that joining Omicron Epsilon Pi is going to help your romantic situation then you are DEAD WRONG. Omicron Epsilon Pi Sorority Inc DOES NOT in any shape form or fashion allows its members to fraternize in anyway that is deemed unsuitable.
8. Can I exemplify the Epitome of Femininity? If you were ever described as anything less than a lady no you can’t.
9. Am I dedicated? Omicron Epsilon Pi is an relatively new organization, therefore we are still building a developing. Due to this we will face many trials and tribulations that other organizations don’t face.
After asking these questions of yourself you will know if you are Epp material. Don’t think that because you are a lesbian that you automatically qualify for membership into our exceptional sisterhood. You have to be of substance and stature. At the end of everything one must be sure that they can stand tall and without blemish in the Land of Pi.